ADVANCED CHILDREN’S KAYAK COURSE SERRE CHEVALIER – BRIANCON
IN THE PROGRAM
The main objective of this kayak course in Serre Chevalier is to allow children/teenagers to have fun while discovering the joys of
kayaking and acquiring the basic techniques necessary to progress in complete safety.
Throughout the course, the focus is on fun and self-confidence, rather than achieving
specific goals or objectives. Our instructors strive to create a
supportive and encouraging environment where students can learn at their own pace and feel
comfortable taking risks and trying new things. The course is led by
our experienced and qualified instructors who know how to work with children, teenagers and offer
a safe and enjoyable learning experience for all participants.
Here is an example of our program for a 5-day kayak course (in groups of age and level) :
– Welcoming the children and presentation of the program for the week.
– Children’s equipment (life jacket, helmet, paddle and kayak) and first handling of the kayak on calm water.
– Learning basic paddling and navigation techniques.
– Initiation to kayaking in white water and practice on an easy and fun course adapted to the level of children.
– Learning safety techniques in white water.
– Discovery of new navigation techniques in white water and practice on courses of increasing difficulty.
– Learning roll-over techniques (turning the kayak over) and recovery in the event of capsizing.
– Course in white water adapted to the level of children, emphasizing the pleasure of the descent and the practice of acquired techniques.
– More difficult course in white water to test the progress made during the course.
– Closing pot.
WHAT WE LOAN YOU
K-WAY / LYCRA
YOU NEED TO BRING
KEEP IN MIND
Conditions of participation
- All participants must be in good shape and able to swim.
- Children must know how to swim without armbands.
- For material reasons the weight limit is 100 kg.
- Whitewater activities involve risks and can result in serious injury or death.
Organization and safety
- The activity is supervised, under the responsibility of a qualified instructor, he is in direct radio contact with the mountain rescue.
- The sessions are organized by level so that you can adapt your choice to your abilities.
- See our security measures in detail.
Insurance and cancellation information
- Consult our General Conditions of Sale.
- In the event of cancellation pronounced 48 hours before the start of the services, and this regardless of the reason, you will be reimbursed, excluding 5€ of administrative costs.
- Insurance highly recommended! Ask your insurers about coverage for the cancellation or interruption of activities at your expense (for personal or professional reasons, injury, accident, etc.)
- Do not hesitate to consult what Assurmix offers