Our sanitary measures:
For your safety and ours, RAFTING EXPERIENCE undertakes to respect all the directives put in place by the FFCK .
More information on: https://www.ffck.org
suit, vest, helmet, slippers, raincoat – systematic disinfection of equipment loaned to the customer, standard NF T72-281 (v2014).
On the base :
– organization of space, circulation of the public in compliance with social distancing measures.
– personal protection of personnel.
– provision of hydro-alcoholic gel
– display of precautionary measures
Our security measures:
– 8 qualified instructors
– valid professional cards
– first aid retraining every 3 years
First aid equipment
– 11 ICOM portables for a direct radio link between monitors and with the PGHM.
– 1 DSA (semi-automatic defibrillator)
– 1 oxygen therapy bag
– 1 medicine kit per monitor, at the base and in each vehicle.
– identification and annual cleaning.
– daily monitoring of water levels with www.rivermap.ch
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
A sheet per (PPE) for the follow-up of:
– the date of commissioning
– the manufacturer’s manual
– the annual buoyancy tests
– the monthly global checks
Public transport vehicles:
Pre-checks and annual maintenance carried out by Garage GIRIN – 05100 Puy St André.
Validity dates for bi-annual inspections
Allianz IARD – 1 cours Michelet – CS 30051 – 92076 PARIS LA DEFENSE
Guaranteed by contract no.: 55.885.787 taken out by the SNGP CKDA.