BEGINNER CHILDREN’S KAYAK COURSE SERRE CHEVALIER
IN THE PROGRAM
What is the content of our beginner kayak course with game at Serre Chevalier on a body of water for young children ?
The objective of this course is to allow young children to familiarize themselves with kayaking, to
discover the basics of navigation in calm water and possibly if everything is ok in white water, all
while having fun with games adapted to their age. Our instructors adapt the program according
to the age and level of the students, as well as the weather conditions on the water.
Introduction of instructors and other participants
Warm-up and stretching session
Introduction to kayaking and safety equipment, including life jacket, paddle and kayak
Training on basic paddling technique in calm water
Practice paddling in calm water to familiarize yourself with kayaking
Training on turning and stopping techniques
Practice turning and stopping techniques
Games on the water , such as kayak races and target games with floating balls
Training on recovery techniques in the event of kayak overturning
Training on the technique of navigation in calm water with obstacles, such as slaloms
Practice of the navigation in calm water with obstacles, buoys.
Games on the water, such as slalom races, kayak polo, …
Calm water safety training how to get out of the kayak, how to paddle with 2 paddles.
Kayak course with playful and fun challenges to develop self-confidence andteam spirit.
Final kayaking course to test your new skills in paddling andsafety technique.
Fun water games to celebrate success.
Final snack to close this adventure.
40€ ttc / personne 1x2h
105€ ttc / personne 3x2h
170€ ttc / personne 5x2h
WHAT WE LOAN YOU
K-WAY / LYCRA
YOU NEED TO BRING
KEEP IN MIND
Conditions of participation
- All participants must be in good shape and able to swim.
- Children must know how to swim without armbands.
- For material reasons the weight limit is 100 kg.
- Whitewater activities involve risks and can result in serious injury or death.
Organization and safety
- The activity is supervised, under the responsibility of a qualified instructor, he is in direct radio contact with the mountain rescue.
- The sessions are organized by level so that you can adapt your choice to your abilities.
- See our security measures in detail.
Insurance and cancellation information
- Consult our General Conditions of Sale.
- In the event of cancellation pronounced 48 hours before the start of the services, and this regardless of the reason, you will be reimbursed, excluding 5€ of administrative costs.
- Insurance highly recommended! Ask your insurers about coverage for the cancellation or interruption of activities at your expense (for personal or professional reasons, injury, accident, etc.)
- Do not hesitate to consult what Assurmix offers